Anarchie  Index du Forum

Anarchie  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Southern Planter Vol 43 Devoted To Agriculture Hortic

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Anarchie Index du Forum -> Anarchie Publique -> Anarchie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellmraff

Masculin
Point(s): 329
Moyenne de points: 1,99

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 06:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Southern Planter Vol 43 Devoted To Agriculture Hortic Répondre en citant

Excerpt from The Southern Planter, Vol. 43: Devoted to Agriculture, Horticulture, Live Stock and the Household; September, 1882

Cows - They house nor milk any of their cows in winter, having a notion that it would kill them. Yet I persuaded the lady where I lived to milk four cows the last winter that I staid in the country, whereof she found so good effect that she as sured me she would keep to my advice for the future; and also, as I have further urged, house them too; for which they have mighty conveniences, their tobacco-houses be1ng ever empty at that time of the year, and may easily be fitted in two or three days' time without any prejudice; whereby their cattle would be much sheltered from those pinching sharp frosts that some nights on a sudden become very severe.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Details:
price: $9.57
bound: 72 pages
publisher: Forgotten Books (May 20, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0259796816, 978-0259796817,
weight: 3.8 ounces (
filesize:

The Southern Planter, Vol. 43: Devoted to Agriculture, Horticulture, Live Stock and the Household; September, 1882 (Classic Reprint) free online iphone

5d8a9798ff

Path of Life: Finding the Joy You've Always Longed ForBirthday Wishes for Moshe: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids) Suzanne MarshallThe+Country+Groom%3A+Bachelor+Billionaire+RomancesGrowth, Employment, and Poverty in Latin America (WIDER Studies in Development Economics)Life of Jesus Christ as by the Apostles Matthew, Mark, Luke, and JohnI Am Fartacus (MAX)The Works of Jacobus Arminius Volume 3 - A Friendly DiscussionMy Child: As Children of LightMy First Book of Soccer: A Rookie Book (Sports Illustrated Kids Rookie Books)Responsabilidad en derecho internacional: Prefacio global (Spanish Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 06:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Anarchie Index du Forum -> Anarchie Publique -> Anarchie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange